A swimming pool can be a complex installation with equipment from various companies and countries. Normally an outdoor swimming pool will have a pump, filter, boiler, lights and a pool cover. But an indoor swimming pool will have additional equipment to maintain the air temperature, control the humidity and even a false floor to change the whole pool hall building into an entertainment complex.
We hope to give you an idea of the various types of equipment available to a swimming pool designer and there advantages and disadvantages. We will dedicate individual pages to each piece of equipment and the various makers.
- Swimming Pool Filter Pumps
- Swimming Pool Filtration Systems
- Swimming Pool Air Heating Systems
- Swimming Pool Water Heating Systems
- Swimming Pool Lighting Systems
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Air Handling Systems
- Swimming Pool Chemical Dosing Systems
- Swimming Pool Ozone Systems
- Swimming Pool UV Systems
We also undertake specialist activities like leak detection, servicing pools for sale and maintaining of swimming pool equipment. So if you are in need of a quality service, require any support or further information,